Tuesday, May 20, 2014

One for the Boys....

After playing along last month at Scrap the Boys, I thought I would have another go after seeing the criteria..


GRUNGY/MESSY

I decided to tear my paper and ink and mist to give a grungy look.

Here is my layout created for this challenge:


I have used these pieces from A2Z Scraplets :


And did you spot the cute little aeroplane button from Purple Pumpkin??

Here are a few close ups:


If you are looking for a challenge before the end of the month - then you should check out Scrap the Boys.

I also entered the Scrapbook Savvy Monthly Sketch Challenge too.


and here is my bright layout:


Again I have used A2Z Scraplet Chipboard and Purple Pumpkin Embellishments.

Here are a few close ups:


Its a great sketch challenge - if you would like to have a go you can find the sketch here.

thanks for stopping by today...

better go and finish the housework before pick up

kylie
xxx











1 comment:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love Love love your layouts. You have inspired me to pull out that range of paper out of my stash. Thank you for playing along with STB's

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails