Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Catch Up.....

Well today I went out on my day off to watch Bridget ride with the school. Off course she was excited and very talkative but once on the horse, she is a lot quieter and seems to concentrate more. so for the rest of today I have been doing instructions up for the September Cropoholics Kit at Shop and Crop.

Here are my layouts:


So if you like.....you can check this kit out and the Monthly Kit which was designed by me also this month here......

Now some exciting news....

We have a new owner at STUCK sketches.

Thanks to Laura, STUCK sketches lives on....wooohhoooooo!!! I love the sketches provided every month.For this month as it has been taken over after the beginning of the month, you will find all the DT examples in the link underneath the challenge for the 1st.

Here is the sketch:


and here is my example:


My middle daughter always provides me with the happy and fun pics!!!! Thanks Emmaxxx

Here are a few close ups:


So I hope you can all make Laura feel welcome and join us this month in September!!!

Thanks for stopping by

xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Kylie, your layouts are incredible, your background work is stunning. Thanks for the inspiration!

Alison said...

Got to love the kid tht provides the material for the fun and sometimes crazy LOs. This is awesome!

Heather McMahon said...

Wow Kylie - every one of these layouts is awesome! I love them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails