Saturday, October 13, 2012

Funky Monkey

The next word is up and going at Bird is the Word. Our new word is MUSIC

I have had this photo of hubby and i for a while now waiting to be scrapped. It was a fancy dress night for a friends birthday party. You had to dress up from the 70's. Now how hard can that be.....it was very hard cause i couldn't find an outfit to wear. I searched high and low, eventually finding my dress up in tumburumba, of all places!


My layout features lots of Purple Pumpkin buttons and Scrapmatts



I do hope you find time to play along with our new word or you could check out the last word if you are looking for some inspiration to scrap....thanks for popping byxxx

1 comment:

Leanne said...

What a fun and fabulous LO!!! Loving the large chevrons! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails