Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I wonder

Things are sort of slowing down a bit..girls are actually still in bed...and its 8:30 !!! Wonders will never cease....LOL...

Just got to go shopping for those last minute gifts and wrap the final presents up and pop under the wonky Xmas tree...yes...i still haven't popped it up straight...i think it has alot of character now!!!LOL

Anyway onto my scrappy post...


Bird Is the Word


Our new challenge word being released is WONDER.


This is my example layout:


and a some close ups:


This little one is my new niece. We are going to have a beautiful Xmas...
Spoiling....well just a little...i can always give her back!!!

Remember to enter your wonder projects here...

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Photos like that kind of make me clucky again, just kind of.....lol.
Gorgeous page Kylie an I love the mix of blue and pink and that super cute felt jumpsuit.

Rachael Funnell said...

Another Gorgeous Layout Kylie!!
Love the added Corrugated Cardstock & Superb Color Combo....
Wishing YOU & Your Family a VERY Merry Christmas & a FAN FAB U LAS Year!!!
♥♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails