Monday, April 18, 2011

Just A Couple

Show Us Your Stuff


BUTTONS........Big buttons, little buttons, lots of buttons or one or two. Its time to show them off!!!

This is the second challenge for April which is a product challenge...I decided to use some old KI Memories Tile buttons that i had in my stash....i knew one day they would come in handy...LOL...and my handmade embellishments is some die cut and felt hearts...had lots of fun with this challenge...



and a close up:

If you would like to check out this challenge that i had have fun scrapping, you can do so here


The Scrappiest Sketch #116


and here is my layout:


I decided to use lots of left overs which was laying on my desk...i never throw anything out..LOL...

6 comments:

Kerryn said...

Don't you love it when you use STUFF!! It justifies the original purchase :D.

Fab layouts Kylie!!

Anne P said...

LOVE both the LO you have created with your 'stuff'. Fabulous.

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Hi Kylie!!
I love everything here! I love this layout!
Turned his follower!!
Hugs from Brasil

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love the doodling in your layouts! It gives a playful look!!! Great layout!

KerrynF said...

Absolutely love your take on the sketch Kylie and good luck with your Kaiser app.

Nay and Gilly said...

Lovin' all that buttony goodness!! Ur LO is rockin'!
thanks for playing along!!
Luv Gilly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails